Micro compounder 15 ml HT: MC 15 HT
Melt torque: 43 Nm over the complete 1 - 500 rpm range
Time to explore the benefits of the Xplore MC 15 HT, even more accurate, reliable, faster and stronger.
The Xplore MC 15 HT is our next generation 15 ml compounder that will further simplify and accelerate your R&D: it is stronger in shear, can handle higher viscosities, gives finer dispersion, better mixing and higher operational stability than ever before.
It is twice as fast (rpm), twice as strong and much more stable (screw torque), with less than half the foot print: therefore it gives you more with less.
Made by hand for those who value perfection: Xplore micro compounder, a legend experience.
Although it seems an evolution in look and working with it, it is a revolution in specs:
● double rpm range (1-500), so finer dispersion, better mixing, easier to scale up
● more than double screw torque (43 Nm) at nearly all rpm, more stable extrusion rate
● control over throughput, improved dimensional stability of spun filaments and casted films
● stronger motor drive, so mixing of higher viscous compounds now possible
● less than half the foot print, lower housing, so easier to move and install in a fume hood
● stiffer housing, so less wear of screws and barrel, longer life time, less maintenance
● by design easier to work with, to install add-ons (film or fiber line) and to maintain
● maximum operating temperature 450 C
Much desired options are Xplore's proprietary rheological software, which enables upscaling to large parallel twin screw extruders (not possible? Fake news from competition!), and its Vari-Batch™ technology to easily rebuild the 15 ml into a 3 or 7 ml barrel size for mixing your most precious compounds.
This next generation MC 15 HT is inspired by Xplorescustomer's wishes and our drive to continuous improvement. The Xplore MC 15 HT looks unchanged, yet its specs are so much improved that you cannot anymore work without it.
Inspired by the impossible, our engineers designed the best possible.
This is not a want to have, but a must have for every R&D and quality control lab working with plastics, resins, compounds, elastomers, or film, filament and reactive extrusion.